We bet you can trust our selection for Best Low Light Lens For Canon. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 51552 reviews for Low Light Lens For Canon and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Best Low Light Lens For Canon where thousands of them are available online. I hope it will help you to make the final decision for Low Light Lens For Canon Reviews.
Comparison Chart for Best Low Light Lens For Canon
We found 51552 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Low Light Lens For Canon and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R||9.8||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|2||Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens||9.6||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|3||Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras||9.4||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|4||Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Lens||9.4||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|5||YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8 Lens Large Aperture Auto Focus Lens Compatible with Canon EF Mount EOS Camera||9.2||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|6||Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras||9.2||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|7||Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 L USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras - Fixed||9||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|8||Rokinon 50mm F1.4 Lens for Canon EF Digital SLR||8.8||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|9||Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc||8.2||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|10||Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens||8.2||Buy It On Amazon.com|
- Best Iwb Holster For Glock 30sf
- Best Engine Oil For Pulsar 150 Dtsi
- Best Formula Milk For Babies In Egypt
Table Of Content:
- Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R, EOS RP, EOS R5, EOS R6]...
- Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens, Black
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras, Fixed
- Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Lens
- YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8 Lens Large Aperture Auto Focus Lens Compatible with Canon EF Mount EOS Camera
- Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras, Lens Only
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 L USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras Fixed
- Rokinon 50mm F1.4 Lens for Canon EF Digital SLR
- Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i...
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
1. Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R
- Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50 millimeter Focal Length Lens.
- Large F, 1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur
- A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When Shooting Photos.
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes
- Optimized Lens Placement and Coatings Help Deliver Outstanding Color Balance, While Minimizing Ghosting and Flare.
- Lens Compatible with the Mirrorless R System (EOS RP, EOS R, EOS R5, or EOS R6)
2. Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- Compatible with EOS R series cameras
- Mounting type: Canon RF
3. Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Standard and Medium Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- Standard focal length 50 millimeter lens is effective in a multitude of shooting situations and ideal for day-to-day shooting.
- Elements/Groups: 7/6, Diaphragm: Blades 8, Filter Thread: Font 58 millimeter.
- An f/1.4 maximum aperture provides clear imaging in low light situations and shallow depth of field
- Ultrasonic autofocus motor (USM) operation is fast, smooth and virtually silent
- 2 high-refraction lens elements and new Gaussian optics eliminate astigmatism and suppress astigmatic difference.
- This large aperture standard prime lens has superior peripheral brightness even at the maximum aperture.
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups, Filter size: 77 millimeter
- Optimized for Digital – super multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting – a common problem of digital cameras.
- The optimum optical design and molded glass aspherical lens elements provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations, including coma aberration, resulting in superior optical performance.
- The Hypersonic Motor (HSM) ensures silent, high speed auto-focusing as well as full time manual focusing capability.
4. Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Lens
- Moderate wide angle lens; equivalent to 35mm on a fullframe camera
- Builtin stepping motor provides smooth and quiet autofocus when shooting video
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- One aspheric element and bright f/2.0 lens for low light and soft backgrounds
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.9 inches/0.15 metres allows you to get close to your subjects
- Lens not Zoomable
5. YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8 Lens Large Aperture Auto Focus Lens Compatible with Canon EF Mount EOS Camera
- Yongnuo Lens EF 50mm 1.
- F1.8 large aperture,virtual background,which makes photography with more fun.
- Support auto focus and manual focus mode;
- Adopts gold plating for the metal contacts,effectively improve the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;.
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes,and can be displayed the aperture data in the EXIF Information;.
6. Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras
- 17-55mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/2.8 maximum aperture for Canon DSLR cameras
- AD and aspherical elements deliver impressive image quality through entire zoom range, Closest focusing distance : 1.
- Image Stabilizer lens groups shift to compensate for image shake even in dim lighting
- Large circular aperture produces shallow depth of field; ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM)
- Measures 3.3 inches in diameter and 4.4 inches long; weighs 22.8 ounces; 1-year warranty
7. Canon EF 50mm f/1.2 L USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras – Fixed
- Weather-resistant standard lens
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture-50mm F/1.2, Closest Focusing Distance – 1.48 ft. / 0.45m
- AF with full-time manual focus, 72mm filter size
- Ultrasonic Motor (USM), Lens not zoomable
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon.
8. Rokinon 50mm F1.4 Lens for Canon EF Digital SLR
- High performance, fast F1.4 aperture, “standard” 50mm prime lens with Full Frame Sensor Coverage
- Specialized Ultra Multi-Coating (UMC) improves light transmission and reduces ghosting and flare
- Internal Focusing design (IF) provides non rotating 77mm filter threads and close focusing to 17.
- Hybrid Aspherical and Aspherical lens elements control aberrations for clear and color-accurate images.
- Equipped with an 8 Blade Circular Diaphragm for pleasing Bokeh and a large rubberized focusing ring for quiet and silky smooth control of focus.
9. Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc
- 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF) hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC).
- FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6, T6i, T5, T5i, SL2, 80D, 77D, 700D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 600D, 550D, 200D, 150D, 100D, 1300D, 1400D, 1500D etc.
- Warm Tips: This is a MANUAL FOCUS LENS, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that’s why it shows “NO LENS ATTACHED”, please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly.
- Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
10. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills.
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Low Light Lens For Canon currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Low Light Lens For Canon based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Low Light Lens For Canon before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Low Light Lens For Canon they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Low Light Lens For Canon, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Low Light Lens For Canon before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Low Light Lens For Canon will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Low Light Lens For Canon if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Low Light Lens For Canon on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.