With so many options to choose from, you can trust our selection for the Best Audio Interface For Linux Recording. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 53150 reviews for Audio Interface For Linux Recording and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Audio Interface For Linux Recording where thousands of them are available online. I hope it will help you to make a final decision for Audio Interface For Linux Recording Reviews.
Disclaimer: As An Amazon Associate I Earn From Qualifying Purchases.
Comparison Chart for Best Audio Interface For Linux Recording
Our team scanned 53150 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Audio Interface For Linux Recording in this article.
|1||USB Sound Card Adapter BENGOO 7.1 Channel External Audio Adapter Stereo Sound Card Converter 3.5mm AUX Microphone Jack for Gaming Headset Earphone PS4 Laptop Desktop Windows Mac OS Linux||9.6||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|2||Tascam US-2x2HR 2 Mic 2IN/2OUT High Resolution Versatile USB Audio Interface||9.6||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|3||T10 External Sound Card||9.4||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|4||PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 2x2 USB Audio Interface with Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording Software||9.2||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|5||PreSonus Studio 24c 2x2||9||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|6||Pyle Microphone XLR to USB Signal Converter Adapter Universal Windows Mac Plug and Play Mic to PC Adaptor for Digital Recording Interface||9||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|7||DIGITNOW! USB 2.0 Digital Audio Capture Card for Vinyl Records Win7/8/10and Mac OS||9||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|8||Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface Bundle with Pro Tools First||8.6||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|9||UGREEN USB Audio Adapter External Stereo Sound Card with 3.5mm Headphone and Microphone Jack for Windows Mac Linux PC Laptops Desktops PS5 Black||8.2||Buy It On Amazon.com|
|10||Native Instruments Komplete Audio 2 Two-Channel Audio Interface||8.2||Buy It On Amazon.com|
Table Of Content:
- USB Sound Card Adapter BENGOO 7.1 Channel External Audio Adapter Stereo Sound Card Converter 3.5mm AUX...
- Tascam US-2x2HR 2 Mic 2IN/2OUT High Resolution Versatile USB Audio Interface
- T10 External Sound Card, PHOINIKAS USB Audio Adapter for PC Windows, Mac, Linux, Laptops, Desktops, Stereo...
- PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 2x2 USB Audio Interface with Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording...
- PreSonus Studio 24c 2x2, 192 kHz, USB Audio Interface with Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW...
- Pyle Microphone XLR to USB Signal Converter Adapter Universal Windows Mac Plug and Play Mic to PC Adaptor...
- DIGITNOW! USB 2.0 Digital Audio Capture Card for Vinyl Records Win7/8/10and Mac OS,Audio Grabber for Cassette...
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface Bundle with Pro Tools First, Microphone, Headphones...
- UGREEN USB Audio Adapter External Stereo Sound Card with 3.5mm Headphone and Microphone Jack for Windows...
- Native Instruments Komplete Audio 2 Two-Channel Audio Interface
1. USB Sound Card Adapter BENGOO 7.1 Channel External Audio Adapter Stereo Sound Card Converter 3.5mm AUX Microphone Jack for Gaming Headset Earphone PS4 Laptop Desktop Windows Mac OS Linux
- Wide application】Designed for 3.
- Louder previous-sound】Louder the sound that computer cannot do by itself, create surround sound effect which will bring you fantastic feelings.
- No drivers】USB sound card is easy to use, no extra drivers is needed.
- Mixer function】Mixer Function can adjust the output electronically level.
- Operating system】The External USB 2.
2. Tascam US-2x2HR 2 Mic 2IN/2OUT High Resolution Versatile USB Audio Interface
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- Supports up to 24-bit/192 kHz audio formats
- Improved TASCAM driver with selectable buffer size from 4 samples provides low-latency and stability (Windows: TASCAM native driver).
- 2 Combo (XLR) combo inputs equipped with Ultra-HDDA mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 2 Combo (TRS) line inputs with guitar input support
3. T10 External Sound Card
- PLUG & PLAY USB SOUND CARD: PHOINIKAS USB audio adapter can be used to replace a faulty sound card or audio port.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with all common systems, including Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.
- PERSONALIZED FUNCTION & 4 FEET CABLE: The sound card has a variety of sound effects, you can switch by “EQ”, also has mini LED indicator, surround sound, unique volume control keys, microphone mute, speaker mute and volume up / down function keys, You can change traditional volume controls and increase the level of game audio.
- STEREO SOUND ADAPTER: The External sound card has 360 ° stereo sound surround to prevent electromagnetic interference, and has stable and best sound quality.
- MULTI-PORT SOUND CARD: PHOINIKAS external sound card is a sound card with audio chip, it has 6 ports, 3 of which are USB2.
4. PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 2×2 USB Audio Interface with Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording Software
- Value-packed 2-channel USB 2.0 interface for personal and portable recording.
- 2 high-quality Class-A mic preamps make it easy to get a great sound.
- 2 high-headroom instrument inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite line-level devices, plus MIDI I/O.
- Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback.
- Comes with over $1000 worth of recording software including Studio One Artist, Ableton Live Lite, and Studio Magic Plug-in suite.
- Mixer control lets you create a custom blend between inputs and playback so you can monitor with zero latency.
- USB bus-power via USB 2.0 makes it mobile friendly – no need for an additional power supply.
- Equipped with a high-powered headphone output and balanced ¼” TRS outputs.
- Onboard +48V phantom power (global) accommodates studio condenser microphones.
5. PreSonus Studio 24c 2×2
- Mobile-ready, bus-powered 2-in/2-out USB-C audio interface; no power supply needed (USB-C to C and USB-C to A cables included).
- Loaded with 2 pristine XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps to capture every detail.
- Studio-grade converters allow for up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording and playback.
- Stay on top of your recording levels with ladder-style LED monitoring and low-latency direct monitoring.
- Studio One Artist and Ableton Live Lite DAW Recording Software included.
- Comes with Studio Magic Plug-In Suite – over 1,000 USD worth of computer recording software plug-ins.
- Contains 2 high-headroom instrument/line inputs to record guitar, bass, and your favorite line-level devices.
- Equipped with high-powered headphone output.
- 48V phantom power (global) for condenser microphones.
- Onboard MIDI I/O provides a standard 5-pin DIN connection to keyboards and other MIDI gear.
6. Pyle Microphone XLR to USB Signal Converter Adapter Universal Windows Mac Plug and Play Mic to PC Adaptor for Digital Recording Interface
- DIGITAL RECORDINGS: The Microphone XLR to USB Adapter lets you use your most trusted microphones for all your digital recordings.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY: Features universal computer compatibility and works w/ Windows PC, Mac and Linux operating systems.
- PLUG AND PLAY: The USB to mic input adapter lets you plug an XLR mic to the device and connect the included USB cable on the other end of the adapter so you can then plug the USB connector to your laptop.
- MIX AUDIO CONTROL: Equipped w/ adjustable headphones volume for monitoring, and mix audio control for blending microphone and playback audio.
- 48V PHANTOM POWER: Provides +48V Phantom power which is widely used as a power source for condenser microphones.
7. DIGITNOW! USB 2.0 Digital Audio Capture Card for Vinyl Records Win7/8/10and Mac OS
- Professional Audio Grabber, Plug and play, no extra power supply.
- USB Audio Grabber with 3.
- Professional Audio Capture and Edit Software ( Audacity) is Included or Updated on Official Website.
- Please Note: this Audio Capture Card is for Common usage.
- Support Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP and Mac OS 10.7-10.14. (Not support Mac OS10.15)
8. Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface Bundle with Pro Tools First
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio 3rd Gen 2×2 USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools | First, Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm with 5/8-27 Threading, Basic Microphone Shock Mount, and Pop Filter.
- MICROPHONE AND HEADPHONES: The CM25 MkIII condenser microphone enables you to capture studio-quality recordings that are faithful to the original source, while the HP60 MkIII closed-back headphones, with a new improved design, offer high sound quality and long-lasting comfort when recording and mixing.
- INSTRUMENT INPUTS: Simply plug your guitar or bass in to the high-headroom instrument inputs and start recording without any clipping or unwanted distortion and keep an eye on your input level with intuitive Gain Halo meterin.
- INCLUDED SOFTWARE: Your Scarlett 2i2 Studio pack comes with all the software tools you need to get started, including two comprehensive digital audio workstations: Ableton Live Lite and Pro Tools First Focusrite Creative Pack.
9. UGREEN USB Audio Adapter External Stereo Sound Card with 3.5mm Headphone and Microphone Jack for Windows Mac Linux PC Laptops Desktops PS5 Black
- Ideal Sound Card Option : UGREEN USB audio adapter is ideal to replace your faulty sound card or audio port, it adds a mono microphone-in and a stereo audio-out port to your computer through a USB port, which enables you to connect your existing headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone with 3.
- Practical Stereo Sound Adapter: It protects against electromagnetic interference and enjoy the stable and best sound quality.
- Superior Features: No driver required, just plug and play! USB bus-powered, no external power required for this convenient sound card.
- Wide Compatibility: Windows 10/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OSX/PS5/PS4/Google Chromebook/Windows Surface Pro 3/Raspberry Pi are ok with the USB to audio adapter.
- Compact and Portable: Durable ABS material made the USB to headphone adapter compact and lightweight.
10. Native Instruments Komplete Audio 2 Two-Channel Audio Interface
- Easily record audio into your computer
- Choose from two flavors – same pristine audio quality, different ways to plug in and play back
- The full package for creating – All the software you need to record and build tracks, plus synths, effects, and more.
- Plug in a pair of mics together using the two combi-xlr/jack inputs
- Connect to studio monitors, or plug in on stage with dual Jack outputs
How To Choose The Best Audio Interface For Linux RecordingDoes the thought of finding a great Audio Interface For Linux Recording stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Audio Interface For Linux Recording in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Audio Interface For Linux Recording for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Audio Interface For Linux Recording. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Audio Interface For Linux Recording in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Audio Interface For Linux Recording currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Audio Interface For Linux Recording based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Audio Interface For Linux Recording before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Audio Interface For Linux Recording they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Audio Interface For Linux Recording, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Audio Interface For Linux Recording before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Audio Interface For Linux Recording will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Audio Interface For Linux Recording if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Audio Interface For Linux Recording on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.